Catering, Fresh Produce & Preserves.
From party appetizers to wine paired multi-coursed menus, we are able to offer a full spectrum of culinary expressions.
Located in the Cowichan Valley, we are able to connect our farm and other local businesses with your event and its menu.
With over 12 years fine dining experience the Chef works to create a menu designed around the personalized interests of your event.
A focus is put on “in the moment” catering so the food is as fresh as possible.
Please look at our full list of services.
** All menus are 100% customizable without limitation**
– Certified Red Seal Chef educated in world cuisine
– Personalized menu design and consultation
– Food and beverage catering for all types of events
– Specializing in small party, multi-coursed services
– On site flexibility or in-home full service
– Interactive Cooking Classes for groups or individuals
– Personal chef on call, nutritional analysis, dietary menus
– Long distance catering available (will travel to destination)
Please contact us for your special event.
Chef Patrick Dique
250 858 6850
Valhalla Farm Fresh Produce & Preserves;
Valhalla Farm in the Cowichan Valley. A family business 23+ years in the making. Located on an established 12 acre farm, nestled in between forests, mountains and bordering the Cowichan River & Inwood Creek. We are proud to say that our farm is currently in the transition period of becoming a fully certified organic farm, and for as long as we have been growing food, we have used only organic methods & practice. Happy soil = happy plants, & happy plants = happy farmer (& consumer!).
We grow vegetables, berries, and herbs, with that, we make delicious & unique jellies, teas, herb mixes, vinegars, spice rubs & much more.Thanks for supporting your local (organic) farmers, caterers & young entrepreneurs.